On behalf our Client farm producing company with foreign investments, we are looking for “Chief Accountant” (Chernivtsi region).
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
- Maintain compliance with all state regulations
- Maintain highly organized and updated documentation
- Report directly to the general manager
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree
- 5+ years of related experience in agricultural or production companies
- Advanced computer skills, including the 1 C
- Good verbal communication skills, including group presentation.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, supervisors, and employees
Will be based in the vicinity of the farm in Western Ukraine (Oblast of Chernivtsi).