The Marketing Manager will be part of an ambitious, feature driven management team responsible for promoting our brand. This job requires a passion to learn and grow as a professional. You will work close with a senior executive team and gain a unique expertise and experience working at fast growing IT company.
- Higher education;
- Written and spoken English - intermediate level;
- Good business correspondence skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Good knowledge of business written language;
- Highly skilled internet user;
- Responsibility, accuracy, punctuality, honesty, sociability, creativity, fast learner, good organizational skills, ability to handle multitasks.
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Operational management
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create corporate marketing materials templates such as corporate and service presentations, whitepapers, case studies
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Find and organize participation in industry and technology events that can generate leads and will promote brand awareness;
- Management of the brand new corporate website
- Content Management and Content Marketing
Compensation package and work conditions:
- Competitive high salary (depending on the interview results);
- Work in the IT company, with great goal-oriented people, without any outsourcing issues;
- Free coffee and snacks;
- Good office location;
- 100% paid vacation and sick leave;
- A lot of opportunities for professional growth;
- Paid attendance of conferences, seminars and courses;
- Friendly work schedule.